THIS DELIVERY IS MADE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW:
- Customer agrees to provide adequate road or driveways to desired place of delivery. Customer shall assume full responsibilities for all resulting damage, of any kind whatsoever, to any road or driveway caused by the vehicle of container.
- When delivery is made "inside lot line" at Customer's request, damages in any manner to sidewalks, inside driveways, buildings, trees, shrubbery, lawns, etc. are at Customer's risk.
- The containers shall be in the possession and control of the customer. Customer shall be responsible for the cleanliness and safekeeping of the containers. Customer agrees to hold harmless and indemnity Contractor against all claims, lawsuits, and any other liability for injury to persons or damage to property arising out of the possession or use of the containers by the customer. All containers furnished by the contractor and the customer shall have no right, title or interest in them. Customer shall not make any alterations or improvements without the prior written consent of the contractor. Customer shall not use container for incineration purposes, and shall be liable to contractor for loss or damages in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
- Any refuse container which is loaded with dirt, broken concrete or heavy materials will be dumped and reloaded at customers expense. We are not responsible for loading containers. If you have any questions, please call before loading.
- Customers will be charged for all overloaded containers. In the event the container cannot be hauled do to an overload, the rubbish will be removed from the container and it will be the customer's responsibility to clean up said debris. The contractor reserves the right not to haul any overloaded containers.
- This agreement and all changes thereto shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement may be assigned by the contractor only upon written consent of the customer.